Croatia | Northern Dalmatia | Island of Pag | Pag | Apartments Nives
Contact: Mrs. Nives Šušnjara |
Adress: Ljudevita Gaja 9, 23250 Pag |
Phone: 0038523611389; 0038551642160 |
GSM: 00385 91 7349715
Sea: 10 m |
Beach: 10 m; Beach Zrće: 17000 m |
Center: 500 m |
Restaurant: 50 m |
Tennis courts: 150 m |
Supermarket: 200 m
Bank: 500 m |
Doctor: 300 m |
Pharmacy: 500 m |
Petrol station: 1300 m |
Airport: 25000 m |
Drive way: 20 m
Pag is a city of culture and tradition. It is a city of stone spells, the city of salt, lace, cheese and lamb.
Located in a quiet bay of the Pag island, where you will find crystal clear waters, beautiful beaches, unforgettable natural beauty of the Mediterranean region with a mild climate that has many sunny days during the year.
It is an ideal place for relaxation, entertainment, sports, enjoying the cultural events and authentic food specialties.
- Salt from Pag, a tradition over 1000 years old, authentic Croatian product.
- Pag lace has been listed on UNESCO's list of intangible cultural world heritage.
- Pag cheese is world-renowned authentic brand that has received many medals for quality.
- Pag's Bay is full of small coves with sandy beaches, in the total length of over 27 kilometers.
House - Apartments Nives
Welcome to Apartments NIVES
Spend your holiday in apartments Nives with over 35 years of tradition in tourism , which will very courteous and helpful hosts accommodate the great accommodation in Pag on the sea . We are most pleased when our guests come back and recommend us because they feel that we are working with the heart. Pag is a city of tradition, the city of stone spells, the city of salt, cheese, lace, lamb, sage and many beautiful beaches.
Young people looking for fun and nightlife can visit the famous beach Zrće, which is only 15 minutes away, a place where the fun never ends.
The house is situated in a great position, only 10 meters from the sea, 10 minutes walk from the town center and 100 meters from shops, tennis courts, water slide and the main beach where you can find all the sports facilities and restaurants.
We offer accommodation in rooms and apartments of different sizes, for two to six persons. All apartments are air conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, laundry and dishes.
The terraces have a magnificent view of the sea, and outdoor fireplace allows guests to prepare their own food. Parking in front of the house is reserved for all guests.
We also rent a boat so you can sail to one of the Pag Bay beautiful small beaches with crystal clear water to enjoy the solitude.
Apartment 1 (2 + 1 persons; Price on request)
Apartment 2 (2 + 2 persons; Price on request)
Apartment 3 (4 persons; Price on request)
Apartment 4 (4 persons; Price on request)
Double-bed room (2 persons; Price on request)
Air condition | Sheets in the room | Refrigerator | Terrace | Sea view | Grill space | Parking space | Possibility to rent a boat | Separate entrance | Sunny side | Entertainment area
Room with sea view and romantic balcony and with the use of the refrigerator.
Capacity & Prices of accommodation
|m2 / Stars
||01.06. - 30.06.
01.09. - 30.09.
|01.07. - 31.08.
||01.10. - 31.05.
||35 / ***
||2 + 1 persons
||25 / ***
||2 + 2 persons
||45 / ***
||45 / ***
||15 / ***
The accommodation´s tax is included in the prices.
Advance payment: 30 %.
Discount for longer or out-season accommodation.
Departure: up to 10 hours
Arrival: after 14 hours
One day excursions close to us:
- Lun olives: Lun, the northernmost town on the island of Pag and natural reserve of olives.
- Zadar - Sea organ: The author of the Sea Organ is engineer Nikola Bašić, the co-authors are: engineer Ivica Stramać (sound); Vladimir Andročec, PhD (hydraulics) and organ studio Heferer (design and tuning).
- Zadar - Salutation to the sun: Next to the Sea Organ is one more tourist attraction and peculiarity of Zadar which is a must-see, the Salutation to the Sun.
- NP Kornati: The Kornati Archipelago, a separate group of islands in the central part of the Croatian Adriatic Sea, is spread over an area of about 320 km2 and covers about 150 islands, islets and rocks.
- NP Krka: Krka is a natural karst phenomenon, consisting of seven travertine barriers with a total height of 242 m.
- NP Paklenica: It covers an area of torrential flows of Velika Paklenica and Mala Paklenica, their distinctive canyons, which are cut vertically into the southern slopes of Velebit and the wider surrounding area.
Send request direct to owner of Apartments Nives in Pag
Copyright © 24.03.2013. - 24.03.2020. Indamo.cz
- All rights reserved